I Could Use a Little Magic!!

Ms Brer Rabbit

Original Poster
So as I write this, my parents have just arrived at WDW for the Food and Wine Festival. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here in my dorm room in chilly New Jersey, nursing a nasty cold. Maybe you guys could all send me a little Disney magic (be it picture, quote, whatever) to cheer me up and make me feel better!!

<3 Ms. Brer Rabbit.

natalia1681

Sorry that you're not feeling well and that your parents are in Disney without you.

Maybe you can celebrate your Very Merry Un-Birthday today!
:wave:

Have a magical day!

Horizons1

Dont worry, Im about to post an update with tons of pics of happenins at WDW. Maybe that will help ya some. And it all begins in just 10 minutes...(well maybe a little longer :lol: )

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Went through something very similar to this at the end of summer with my family. I feel your pain. :( It stinks.

Here: :wave:

brer_rabbit.jpg

Macaylasmom

You could turn your TV to ABC and watch the coverage of the Funai Classic at Walt Disney World. They occasionally show the MK resorts, parks and characters. It's not much, but it is a little piece of THE MAGIC.

Baums101

For some reason when I listen to the boardwalk music that always makes me feel as if I am right in Disney, and then I realize only half a year till my trip!

or.... you could watch the disney planning videos they always make me happy also when i get on waltdisneyworld.com! it doesnt get better though than listening to the mulan soundtrack!!:p

disneytati

I've been through that... it sucks big time. But well..... why don't you watch some ride videos? There are some great fan-made ride videos at Disney central, or on other websites.. Or maybe vacation planning videos. It usually makes me feel better. I can't post pictures here (I don't know how to do it, but I think I can't because I'm not a premium member), but my photopage is full of WDW pics. Check it out!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom