I complained....and I actualy got satisfaction.

maggiegrace1

I'm sorry, but I have respectfully disagree with most of what you said. In the real world (aka off Disney property) hotels are in fierce competition with one another and they have set precedents that alot of travelers have come to expect. Disney should follow suit as well if they want their prized delux resorts to be held on the same level as all of the other resorts around the country and around the world. I am actually glad that Disney took thetime to actually answer this particular complaint. Maybe it means that they are actually trying to turn things around...but who knows.:shrug:

As for the bus system, I actually have to agree whole heartedly. It preyy much sucks and I drive as much as possible.
Maybe DIsney should follow suit..but the thing is..he complained about what he already knew..and that was my problem..He went there knowing what to expect and then complained..:shrug:

jakeman

I'm sorry, but I have respectfully disagree with most of what you said. In the real world (aka off Disney property) hotels are in fierce competition with one another and they have set precedents that alot of travelers have come to expect. Disney should follow suit as well if they want their prized delux resorts to be held on the same level as all of the other resorts around the country and around the world. I am actually glad that Disney took thetime to actually answer this particular complaint. Maybe it means that they are actually trying to turn things around...but who knows.:shrug:

As for the bus system, I actually have to agree whole heartedly. It preyy much sucks and I drive as much as possible.
However, in hotels that are in the same category at the WL, the WL is more or less on par.

Compare the deluxe resorts with say the Westin (because I am a business traveller and I stay at them quite a bit), and you will find that most of the services at the WL are comparable to a Westin. You do not get free meals unless you have status or stay on the Club Level. Even then it is usually only light appitizers.

You can't compare the WL to a Hampton Inn, they are run on complete different business models.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom