I can't win!

Disney Shib

1) must be king bed
2) room close to bus stop
3) room close to main building (dining and gift shops)
4) proximity to elevators. (if 3+ stories)
5) main pool proximity
6) on ground level.

Now call me lazy if you will but I am sure many people who vacation at WDW are the same as me. We leave early, come home after parks close and after all that walking and Florida sun, it would be so magical to walk from the bus stop to our room in seconds and crash!

Have you ever thought about staying off property and getting a rental car? I do about 3-4 trips a year to WDW and normally one of them we rent a vacation villa offsite. They usually have gorgeous bedrooms with wonderful king sized beds, garages so you park and your in your home, private pools, and the place we rent from (Solana Resort) has a huge main center with gift shop, tiki bar and pizza place. The only downfall is that it's about a 10 minute car ride from Disney and you arent inside the resort. They are really worth the money though, especially if you are going with a group of people.

HollyAD

My ideal room would be at WL. I like to try and stay in the villas. But I would want a villa close to the elevators for quick access to the buses and closer to the main lodge. Last time we had to walk quite a bit to exit near the bus stop. This is my fav resort with great transportation (in my experiences). So give me a one bedroom Villa for a little added space and I think I could have my ideal trip!

minniemickeyfan

Sleeping inside Disney in a clean room. Being able to go to Disney 1-2 times a year is more than I can ask for.
Ground floor with the baby now is good too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom