I broke down...

Alison1975

I no longer could take keeping the secret.. I broke down this morning and told the kids.. I have 3 happy happy kids ( the 4th already knew).

I am glad that I can now plan out in the open instead of trying to hide it...lol.. the kids want to make a countdown chain and all sorts of things..I am even more excited now.

here's the video of them finding out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjpZx5NB-7U

Bri1121

We are going at the end of July - 61 days!! And are keeping it a surprise!! Its so hard!! I think it will be worth it!

Its fun planning with them and all the count downs but I think it will be fun for them to keep guessing what we are doing and where we are going"!!

Love the folder too!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

OMG!!! How cute are they!! I totally know how you felt keeping the secret! You wanted to burst at the seems to tell them! LOL!!! I surprised my DS with a trip this past December and I had to keep my mouth shut for 10 whole months! I wanted to scream! Have an amazing trip! We check into POP on 8/31!

Upvote 0

erinshaneb

We are heading back in September and I haven't told my daughter yet..I did "get" my husband though..he wants to keep it a surprise until ?? and he came home from work the other day and I told him..Honey I couldn't stand it, I said we were going to Disney World..he was soo upset, he couldn't believe I let it out of the bag..after watching him stomp for a few minutes I started laughing..honey, I told the 16 month old !!!! LOL !!!! :ROFLOL: he can't say anything !!!!! ha ha ha...We haven't decided how we are gonna surprise my daughter...there are a couple scnearios we have come up wiht..

Upvote 0

wollffy

kid went nuts on the magical express

me and my family planned a trip in 2006 and i took my little cousins to disney we were on the magical express and the kid said wherever we are going can we stop at disney mabe. then we told him while on the bus that we were on our way he flipped out went insane it was sooo awesome

Upvote 0

moonspinner

Wow, I can't believe you lasted that long! What a great response from your kids! Hope you all have a great trip!

On a side note: Aren't you glad that you didn't tell them you were going to ________'s? :ROFLOL: What I want to know is, how awesome is ________'s that it's a disapointment to go to WDW instead?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom