I broke down...

Alison1975

I no longer could take keeping the secret.. I broke down this morning and told the kids.. I have 3 happy happy kids ( the 4th already knew).

I am glad that I can now plan out in the open instead of trying to hide it...lol.. the kids want to make a countdown chain and all sorts of things..I am even more excited now.

here's the video of them finding out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjpZx5NB-7U

Alison1975

Original Poster
aaww! I love how they´re so excited! I´m really happy for you... and them!

but your kid is right! you lied to him! shame on you! :p

Hee hee.. I did lie.. and he keeps reminding me.. but in a fun way kwim? He can't believe we did all this without them knowing.. ha ha ha.. I love it. I am beyond glad we told them. He keeps squealing "we are going to disneeyyyyy" and if u knew that kid he doesn't get excited over anything. I can not wait for these next 2.5 months with them so excited.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret! When my DH and I have children, we always talk about doing something like that. But I don't know if I could keep it secret! :lol:

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

Aww cute! We are headed down for Labor Day, the kids think we are going to Orly for a wedding, which we are but then on to WDW for 8 days! Not sure how much longer we can hold out, I was hoping to make it to the Welcome to Walt Disney World sign...
You kids are cute:)

Upvote 0

Sarabell

Hee hee.. I did lie.. and he keeps reminding me.. but in a fun way kwim? He can't believe we did all this without them knowing.. ha ha ha.. I love it. I am beyond glad we told them. He keeps squealing "we are going to disneeyyyyy" and if u knew that kid he doesn't get excited over anything. I can not wait for these next 2.5 months with them so excited.

I´m so glad you have made your happy family even happier! and I totally get you cause I don´t get excited over anything either. I still have to wait till sept for my trip, and yet I keep telling my mom ¨yaaay we´re going to disney!!¨on a daily basis. I think she´s starting to get irritated by my excitement. but she tells me she´s glad to see me showing some emotions for a change!

Upvote 0

Dads 2 Boys

That's so cool!!! I think it's nice you told them now that way they still get the surprise but you can now plan it with them too! We're goin in October and I could never hold an entire trip a surprise but we've added an extra day to the trip and my kids don't know about that so there will be some surprise.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

Kudos to your 4th child for being able to keep the secret! I'm sure he/she is relieved to be able to talk about it. Now everyone can enjoy the anticipation that is so much a part of a vacation. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom