I booked my dining reservations today! SO EXCITED!

Princess_AmyK

Original Poster
So today was my 180 mark and I made sure that I was up bright and early to make dining reservations! I am really looking forward to this trip! There will be a total off 11 of us but we are not trying to stay together in one big group for the entire trip because it would be too difficult to please everyone. For the most part, I will be with my BF, his mother, and his step dad. These are the places that I will be eating at:

10/15- Ohanas! We will be eating here in a big group. I was really impressed that we were able to grab a reservation for a group of 11!

10/16- 4 of us are eating at Restaurant Marrakesh. A place that I have always wanted to try! I love this kind of food! I am really looking forward to it.

10/17- I got Be Our Guest reservations!! I am so excited about this! This one was so stressful trying to get. All 11 of us were not going to get a reservation together and we knew that but we tried anyway. What we ended up with was a bunch of small reservations. For my group of 4, we were able to get two 2 table reservations at about the same time so we are going to see if we can combine tables, and if not, if we can at least sit next to each other.

10/18- Raglan Road for my group of 4. Looking forward to spending this day in Disney Springs! I have never had Raglan Road before but it sounds like a blast!

10/19- We will be in Universal

10/20-
Reservation for just me and my BF at California Grill. Gotta have some time for some romance in the midst of all of the Disney excitement lol I have never eaten here before but I have heard that it is something I need to experience.

10/21-
Tusker House for 4 of us. We originally wanted Yak and Yeti but they were out of reservations. I will keep checking until our trip to see if anyone drops a reservation that I can grab. If not, then I am also excited to try Tusker House because I have heard some good things. It is not a big issue.

Please tell me about your experiences at any of these places! I feel like I have a great line up and having the reservations makes the whole trip start to feel real!

prfctlyximprct

Yay!!! I'm 19 days out until my ADRs and am having such trouble deciding! I love your choices! Really wanna try Cali Grill and Ohana this trip, and Yak and Yeti! Did not know that ressie was hard to get! I need the park hours to be released so I can get planning! Enjoy your pre-trip booked ADR feelings!!

:) :) Happy dance!

mf1972

never had a bad meal at Raglan Road. it's always a must. I couldn't get a dinner reservation at Liberty tree tavern, but snagged a lunch there. did get be our guest twice, & trying coral reef for the first time. :D

momof1princess

Sounds great! Our trip is in October too, making ADR'S makes the wait seem better in some ways and worse in others, doesn't it? Glad you got most of what you wanted, we did too.

Stryker

Yesterday was our 180 day mark too! Ohana's is great as is BOG, can't go wrong with those choices. We've eaten twice at Raglan Road and the wife loves it but I am not a fan of the food but we both really enjoy the entertainment that is usually there and the general atmosphere is fun. California Grill is another one neither of us really is crazy about but obviously many do enjoy it and I am sure you will have a great time. The view is spectacular. New restaurants for us this trip are The Boat House, Narcoossee's and Coral Reef.

mistyj

10/21-
Tusker House for 4 of us. We originally wanted Yak and Yeti but they were out of reservations. I will keep checking until our trip to see if anyone drops a reservation that I can grab. If not, then I am also excited to try Tusker House because I have heard some good things. It is not a big issue.

Please tell me about your experiences at any of these places! I feel like I have a great line up and having the reservations makes the whole trip start to feel real!

In the past, I've had trouble getting reservations at Yak and Yeti through the Disney Dining site. I found out, since they are not a Disney owned restaurant, you can call and make a reservation directly with them - 407-824-9384.

bethymouse

Yay!!! I'm 19 days out until my ADRs and am having such trouble deciding! I love your choices! Really wanna try Cali Grill and Ohana this trip, and Yak and Yeti! Did not know that ressie was hard to get! I need the park hours to be released so I can get planning! Enjoy your pre-trip booked ADR feelings!!

:) :) Happy dance!
I've tried to get 'Ohana for our June 2nd trip. I am trying every day just in case some one cancels(ha ha). No such luck. It is crazy to be able to get a reservation at 'Ohana for dinner 49 days out ( which is when we booked).:(

Princess_AmyK

Original Poster
In the past, I've had trouble getting reservations at Yak and Yeti through the Disney Dining site. I found out, since they are not a Disney owned restaurant, you can call and make a reservation directly with them - 407-824-9384.

Thank you for this tip! I will try calling them. I did not know that they were not a Disney Restaurant. I felt like it was weird that there were no reservations available. I made it at 5 a.m. on my 180 day mark for my trip and was trying to schedule it for our last day. I thought it was super strange to have no availability trying to book that far out.

Princess_AmyK

Original Poster
I've tried to get 'Ohana for our June 2nd trip. I am trying every day just in case some one cancels(ha ha). No such luck. It is crazy to be able to get a reservation at 'Ohana for dinner 49 days out ( which is when we booked).:(

Ohana can be very tricky. Do you have a big group? If you don't then it will be a little easier. Just keep checking though :] people drop reservations all the time!

Princess_AmyK

Original Poster
In BOG they use electronics in the tables to locate your party, so all the tables are bolted to the floor. So you won't be able to scoot tables together, but you should be able to sit near each other. Good luck!

Fortunately, we ended up trading our reservations with my moms reservation for 4 that she had later in the evening. She wanted our earlier dinner time even though it was 2 separate reservations. I lucked out! All 4 of us will be dining together for sure now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom