I believe this was a good deal...

rpgman

but, I'm gonna check with all of you...

6 nights at the AKL with a Savanna View room with Ultimate Park Hopper Passes for one 5 year old, myself, and my wife, plus my 2 year old daughter (she's free) for $2097.01 ....

all booked through Disney.

I'm hoping you all say that was a good deal....

comes out to $174.00 plus tax on the room ($196.00)
a night.

I remember last week going onto Disney's site and the same package was going for $3,111.90 for the Savanna View room and $2,985.90 for a pool view room, and $2,611.90 for a standard room.

so, I think it's a good deal.

rpgman

Kellylynn322

Originally posted by rpgman
but, I'm gonna check with all of you...

6 nights at the AKL with a Savanna View room with Ultimate Park Hopper Passes for one 5 year old, myself, and my wife, plus my 2 year old daughter (she's free) for $2097.01 ....

all booked through Disney.

I'm hoping you all say that was a good deal....

comes out to $174.00 plus tax on the room ($196.00)
a night.

I remember last week going onto Disney's site and the same package was going for $3,111.90 for the Savanna View room and $2,985.90 for a pool view room, and $2,611.90 for a standard room.

so, I think it's a good deal.

rpgman

Check mousesavers.com for the new codes and make sure you have that deal. You can always call back and have the discount changed.

Upvote 0

rpgman

Original Poster
if your talking about the Fairytale Vacation Packages, they are for July 4th to end of October....

my 6 night stay is from May 18 to the 24th....booked last week...

all I wanted to know is if I got a great deal....

but, it seems, no one 'in the know' wants to reply to the message.

rpgman

Upvote 0

rosie.ca

well if you take that price divide by the number of days and divide by 3 of you (you said the littlest was free) then it is
116.50 per day per person

it is not bad for a savanah view :)
if you paid full price for the room and bought 3 park hopper plus passes for 7 days it would be more expensive .(like 2511$)

I say that is a pretty good price ... if there is anything better out there it wouldn't be that far different from what you have from what i have seen

if there ARE better deals out there i don't really know since i don't work in that field and have never booked a package

Upvote 0

rpgman

Original Poster
Originally posted by rosie.ca
well if you take that price divide by the number of days and divide by 3 of you (you said the littlest was free) then it is
116.50 per day per person

it is not bad for a savanah view :)
if you paid full price for the room and bought 3 park hopper plus passes for 7 days it would be more expensive .(like 2511$)

I say that is a pretty good price ... if there is anything better out there it wouldn't be that far different from what you have from what i have seen

if there ARE better deals out there i don't really know since i don't work in that field and have never booked a package

true about the $2511.00, but I'm getting the utimate park hopper passes....which are a little more expensive....

rpgman

Upvote 0

rpgman

Original Poster
what a minute....

that $2511.00 is wrong...

here's what full price would be:

6 night savanna room = $2107.44

2 adult 1 child ultimate park hopper pass = $960.00

$2107.44 + 960.00 = $3067.44

even with the standard room it would be more...

full price standard room for 6 nights = $1599.00

2 adult 1 child ultimate park hopper pass = $960.00

$1599.00 + $960.00 = $2559.00

so, I saved 970.43 off the full savanna price of $3067.44...which means I paid full price for the room and got the tickets for free.

rpgman

Upvote 0

mstarfishee

Sounds like a decent deal to me, but I, much like rosie.ca have never booked a package, I always book room separate and buy passes at the Disney Store in advance. Looking at the math though, seems you can't go wrong. Free passes, can't beat that!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom