i am suppose to book my trip .... BUT I AM TOO MAD TO DO IT...

PolynesianPrincess

We're heading on over to Disney Cruise Line. DCL used to be MUCH more expensive than a Disney cruise. We could stay at a value resort and get the EMH. Well now if we want EMH, we have to stay deluxe. Add in cost to get to and from the airport now, paid G+ and LL... the costs aren't too much different now. DCL is the customer service that WDW used to be. I have never passed a CM on the cruise ship and not had them say hello. At the end of your cruise, you get a survey. They WANT to know what they're doing well and what they're not doing well. WDW sends guest surveys, but nothing ever changes. We have annual passes and we will be using them the absolute MINIMUM each year. No extra spending, no sit down meals.. heck, we might even stay off property because the deluxe resorts for EMH are just not worth it to us. As much as I love Disney (been an AP for 10 years, 2-3 trips a year) I just CANNOT keep supporting them. I hope enough people stand their ground and stop going, but I highly doubt it. We will just choose to go where we feel our dollars get us more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom