I am sooooo excited!!!

Cassie S.

Original Poster
I just scored an ADR for California Grill for my sister's 21st bday celebration for our mini trip the first week of December. I have an epic 4 park/1 day plan and originally had us eating at the wave at 630 before our last park of the MK. I was able to switch to Cali Grill for 535!! I am so stoked. I have been wanting to try it there and this is just perfect so that we can enjoy our dinner fully, ride a couple rides at MK and end with fireworks in front of the castle. We will be at WDW 12/4-12/6 since I previously purchased seasonal annual passes for our trip in May. I figured I needed to get a few more days out of my passes. My lil sis just happens to turn 21 just before our trip and thus the idea for one of our 3 days to be an epic sister day was born. So Wednesday is sister day, Thursday will be AK and MK with MVMCP and Friday is EP and HS, ending with Osborne lights. Getting even more excited!!

coachwnh

I just scored an ADR for California Grill for my sister's 21st bday celebration for our mini trip the first week of December. I have an epic 4 park/1 day plan and originally had us eating at the wave at 630 before our last park of the MK. I was able to switch to Cali Grill for 535!! I am so stoked. I have been wanting to try it there and this is just perfect so that we can enjoy our dinner fully, ride a couple rides at MK and end with fireworks in front of the castle. We will be at WDW 12/4-12/6 since I previously purchased seasonal annual passes for our trip in May. I figured I needed to get a few more days out of my passes. My lil sis just happens to turn 21 just before our trip and thus the idea for one of our 3 days to be an epic sister day was born. So Wednesday is sister day, Thursday will be AK and MK with MVMCP and Friday is EP and HS, ending with Osborne lights. Getting even more excited!!
Have a great time!!!!!

DisneyDebNJ

Awesome!! Have a great time!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom