I am on the countdown are you?

flounder

Original Poster
Just curious as to how many more days everyone has to wait until their next trip to WDW...I am currently at 123...and counting! Half the fun is the pre-planning I think and of course the anticipation too! So happy planning everyone...and let me know how long all of you have to wait! Disney Dreams!:snore:

flounder

Original Poster
Hi Ashley...I wish all I had was 23 days to wait...well that time will come and then you will be on the countdown until your next trip! Isn't that how it goes??? Happy counting down...::sohappy:

patsfan24

I am at 127 days, im so excited that I am going to be at the Magic Kingdom for halloween. It should make for a wonderful vacation. I haven't been to WDW since March 2005, and am very excited. :p

SWatsi

I believe I am returning in approx. 343 days. I can't wait.

Last went when I was 16, in 2004. I'm 20 now, will be 21 when we next fly!!
Joining me are 2 older sisters (24 and 27) and Mom and Dad, for what is billed as the last holiday as a family.

Haven't been anywhere on holiday since then so I'm really excited! Too long to wait! :lol: :lol:

a2grafix

Didn't realize but I'll be down at WDW and a day or two at Universal in approximately 119 days, effective Sunday.

Honestly I thought it was longer, but I know in the weeks and months ahead and the time gets short, I'll realize that I have only a few more days to go.

Disney is on my mind. It will be 14 years and two months since my last visit to Lake Buena Vista. As well it will be eight years and four months since my last Disney park visit. I last visited Disneyland in 1999.

(it sounds like a confession with a priest, lol -- forgive me father mickey, it's been 14 years and two months since my last visit to Orlando and eight years and four months since my last visit to any Disney park. I know I did visit Disneyquest in Chicago, but does that count? No? My penance? Oh, I see, as much time I can handle at the Adventurer's Club and how many trips on the monorail, Tower of Terror and Mission:Space? Cool, seems fair. Yes, I promise not to go that long again in visiting a Disney park again.)

I have half my trip paid for and by the time my trip arrives, I am sure to have it pretty much paid for except for foodstuffs, incidentals, shopping, and paying for "drinks around the world."

janni518

Way too long for me but, still, I count.

dtFAM10624419578FLDT.GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom