I am having second thoughts

cococola44

Guys I need your votes and your real experiences. I would love to hear what you think

If you had the choice between staying at WL or AKL standard view rooms where would you stay and why...

if you have stayed in those places what makes you come to the decision in answering to this poll?

Now the situation is it is just my DH and I. No kids. It will be in september.

I have heard nothing but great things with WL and AKL and I don't know which one.

Tell me your experiences and what you would choose during that month and time.:sohappy:

Kelsybelle

With all due respect, that's highly unusual to happen. The signs are clearly marked. There is one boat that goes directly to MK. Another boat goes to the Contemporary and Fort Wilderness. One is always on the left, and the other is always on the right.[/quote

Ditto! We thought the boats were great and clearly marked!

Upvote 0

happymom52003

They changed the boat routes some time ago. You can always go directly to the MK now without having to go to FW first (that is unless they have changed them again since our trip in January).

They used to do a loop between WL, FW and MK which meant you could end up going to FW first, or when you left the MK sometimes you would have to go to FW first....but not anymore. Now WL has its own boat route to and from the MK, not shared with FW.

There is also a boat that does the WL, FW, Contemporay loop.

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

Wilderness Lodge is our choice by far. We prefer the Northwest theme to the Africa theme. Also greatly prefer the WL restaurants.

Also prefer going to MK than AK.

Not a hard choice for us. The good news is you won't lose at either location.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom