I am going Aug 24-27..How is it??

zipbags

I am going the last week in August. I have heard that week is usually a little less crowded than normal. Does anyone have any personal experiences for that time of year?

Thanks!

ps-Going back to the Wilderness Lodge. I love that place.

civileng68

Account Suspended
yes

this time of year is good. The parks slowly start closing earlier starting this time of the year. However, the attendances are generally down at this time. Any time away from Spring Break or any breaks for school kids is a good time to go. There will always be kids missing school but overall the parks thin out during these times. It's a great time when you want things a little more quiet and romantic at Disney.

Upvote 0

hulabird

We go every year at the end of August and it is always the perfect time, hardly any waiting for rides and many times we just walked right on! It's our favorite time to go. You will love it.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneydudette

hey!

we went this time last year...
Its a really great time to go! In the past there has been low wait times...and small crowds...yes it is hot...but not if you attend the parks as soon as they open...usually its very cool out...by noon you've seen all the rides...and can head back to your resort pool to escape the heat...

I'm not sure what this year will bring...as the FTP has boosted resort occupency greatly...and I'm not sure what that will do to crowds....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom