I am booking fast passes but 64 days in advance??

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Does everyone who was able to book in advance have an AP?
We have APs that have not yet been activated. We arrive June 7. With our reservation at FT Wilderness we were able to book 60 days in advance. We are staying an extended time frame (over 14 days). When you read the FP info itbsays you can book your entire length of stay. What you dont find out unless you go to the FAQs is that its the entire length of stay only if that stay is not longer than 14 days. At which time you use day one and you can book day 15. With this glitch ive been able to book our remaining days one at a time each morning. Im hopeing that this does not change. I spent some time in the phone with guest services expressing my dissatisfaction with this hidden rule ( and the cms i talked with actually referred to it as a rule).

The only other “legal” way around it is book separate reservations as the rule is evidently tied to 14 days per reservation.

Minnie1986

We have APs that have not yet been activated. We arrive June 7. With our reservation at FT Wilderness we were able to book 60 days in advance. We are staying an extended time frame (over 14 days). When you read the FP info itbsays you can book your entire length of stay. What you dont find out unless you go to the FAQs is that its the entire length of stay only if that stay is not longer than 14 days. At which time you use day one and you can book day 15. With this glitch ive been able to book our remaining days one at a time each morning. Im hopeing that this does not change. I spent some time in the phone with guest services expressing my dissatisfaction with this hidden rule ( and the cms i talked with actually referred to it as a rule).

The only other “legal” way around it is book separate reservations as the rule is evidently tied to 14 days per reservation.
My apologies. What I meant to ask was whether everyone who got those extra days (people were able to book at 64, 70, etc.) had annual passes. I’m staying at an all star so I’ll be able to get in at 60, but was looking to see if I would work in a few extra days.

nickys

Premium Member
My apologies. What I meant to ask was whether everyone who got those extra days (people were able to book at 64, 70, etc.) had annual passes. I’m staying at an all star so I’ll be able to get in at 60, but was looking to see if I would work in a few extra days.

They fixed that bug. Introduced others, especially for AP holders, but that one at least was fixed.

nickys

Premium Member
Oh no, what other bugs were introduced? 😧

Two onsite stays within 60 days result in the window for the second stay not opening. So no FPs can be booked for the second stay. In this case, they are aware and a fix is coming.

But for the last couple of months, every time they fix or “magically enhance” one thing, something else gets an unwanted “feature”. :banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom