I am booking fast passes but 64 days in advance??

jimbo mack

Original Poster
I thought you could not book more than 60 days in advance but the disney app is allowing me to book my first round 64 days in advance - is this correct?

I'm 70 days out and it randomly let me book my first week. Was very glitchy though and threw up a few errors, but confirmed they are booked.

That's also not very surprising. I almost always have to deal with glitches and errors just being on the freaking app or website.

Why is this even possible?

ljransom

It is really strange, today it let me book another day after refreshing the website a couple of times it popped up. Definitely a bug somewhere.

BobbyMoon

I was able to get all the FP's i wanted thanks to this little tip. The system is glitchy and you might have to try a few times but eventually I got everything booked almost 2 days in advance.

ljransom

I’m 72 days out and booked 5 of my 6 days with everything I wanted. Try tomorrow for last day. Hope they stick! Thx for the glitch tip 😎

All of mine were fine at the 60 day mark in the end. I was ready just incase but have all 14 days booked with several FOP, slinky etc. Just keep refreshing if it doesn't let you do the last one. Took me a while some days for it to allow me to select the dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom