Hyundai teams up with Walt Disney Imagineering for special IONIQ 5 Disney100 Platinum electric car

J4546

Electric cars are the future and hopefully one day ill have one too but I still love ICE. But we can see how fast electric cars are already and battery tech will only get better in the coming years...its gonna be a cool next decade for automobiles thats for sure.

Lilofan

Electric cars are the future and hopefully one day ill have one too but I still love ICE. But we can see how fast electric cars are already and battery tech will only get better in the coming years...its gonna be a cool next decade for automobiles thats for sure.
A number of residents live in apt complexes ( ie not enough charging stations etc ) and not my cup of tea to waste my day charging an EV somewhere in town or out of town. Tesla owners better keep a rainy day fund when it is time to replace the battery - $15K.

J4546

A number of residents live in apt complexes ( ie not enough charging stations etc ) and not my cup of tea to waste my day charging an EV somewhere in town or out of town. Tesla owners better keep a rainy day fund when it is time to replace the battery - $15K.
it takes like 15 minutes to charge a new electric car. and yes batteries are expensive....but so are engines and all other car parts. There are plenty of 10+ year old teslas on the road with original battery and battery prices are only gonna go down, just like all technology.

also alot of people dont have car more than 10-15 years anymore unless they are classics. You dont see any 2002 chevy cavaliers or mitsubishi eclipses on the streets (where I live anyways) because most cars get junked by the time they are 20 years/200k miles old. If I can get 10 years and 100k miles out of a car then im good.

JoeCamel

If it doesn't have a D+ icon on the console I'm calling it a bust. Bring back the SantaFe they have sick kids paint with their handprints every year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom