Hypothetical Discussion - If You Could Have an Exclusive On-Ride Soundtrack, What Would it Be?

NMBC1993

Original Poster
Greetings my fellow Disney-nuts out in cyber land. I come today with what I hope is an interesting discussion.

The other day, I was working around the house while listening to my MP3 player and a certain song came up. For some reason, Space Mountain instantly popped into my head (don't ask me why). Later on, I felt compelled to pull up Space Mountain ride-thru videos while listening to the same song, curious on the possibility of a mash-up. After a few re-watches I came to the conclusion that there is a possibility that the two would be a good fit (for me anyway, I understand this genre isn't everyone's cup of tea). Allow me to give you an example of what I'm talking about....

The song in question is titled Mirai Night by Sato Satomi (featured below)

Now as far as the layout -

0:00 - 0:34 would be in the first tunnel/photo area
0:35 - 1:05 would be the lift
1:06 - TBD (editing required for audio syncing to the ride) is the rest of the attraction

Anyway, with that said I turn the discussion over to you...yes, YOU! If you could take one Disney attraction and fine-tune it to fit your music tastes, what would you design? I'm excited to hear (pun intended) what everyone comes up with :)

spacemt354

Chili's
Hi!

Here's one that I think would be cool - and I've synced it up too!

Skip and start at 2:09

Skip and start at 2:18 (and mute the volume)

If you play these together it makes the landing much more epic!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom