Hyperion Refurb/ Repopening

maharet97a

Original Poster
I've asked this on Visionsfantastic, but no one seems to know (or is willing to take the time to type) the answer. We're headed to DLR the first week of October, and on the official website, the calendar has the Hyperion closed for rehab on the 5th, but not the 6th. On the 6th however there is currently no show schedule for Aladdin. Is the show dark that day, or just not been put up on the website for that day? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

ScrapIron

I vaguely recall reading that the show is dark this month, being recast, and the date of Oct. 4 is in my mind for it coming back. The key word is vaguely. Try asking on the boards at miceage.

Cheers.

maharet97a

Original Poster
Thanks so much for your help. I still haven't found out a concrete answer even after calling DL. The show was/is dark this month apparently, but now they have it on the schedule for Fri Oct 6th at 6:05am with the park opening at 10 am. I was given misinformation by the Disney rep, so I guess I'll head over to miceage and/or give them another call. Thanks again.

maharet97a

Original Poster
Thanks so much. I really appreciate the info. This will be the last time we'll be able to see it (Aladdin). Our kids are too young to be in to HSM, but from what someone at WDW was saying the Pep Rally might be fun for us anyway. Thanks again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom