Hydrolators

mitchk

Well, they never really moved. There was a little bubble effect on each side to make it look like you were descending down, but all you really did was enter through one door and exited through another door on the opposite side of the door you entered through (that sounds a little confusing) :hammer:

RIPHorizons

mitchk said:
Well, they never really moved. There was a little bubble effect on each side to make it look like you were descending down, but all you really did was enter through one door and exited through another door on the opposite side of the door you entered through (that sounds a little confusing) :hammer:

good thing... i was always scared of getting air bubbles in my blood....

Tim G

mitchk said:
Athough they never moved up and down, they're still REAL elevators...

wannab@dis

Corrus said:
Athough they never moved up and down, they're still REAL elevators...
I have to ask... why?

Was it only for the doors and the "opening" effect or was there another reason that I'm not thinking of? It seems like it would have been cheaper to just build the sliding door mechanism, rather than installing the actual elevator.

Just curious. :wave:

Tim G

wannab@dis said:
I have to ask... why?

Was it only for the doors and the "opening" effect or was there another reason that I'm not thinking of? It seems like it would have been cheaper to just build the sliding door mechanism, rather than installing the actual elevator.

Just curious. :wave:
This was (obviously) needed or something... but OTIS did install them...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom