Hybrid busses.

devoy1701

I think it would be worth it for Disney to step up to the plate just for PR reasons alone. They used to be a leader in this sector and now they are falling way to far behind. In the end though, I guess it probably would be cheaper to just extend the monorail.:ROFLOL:

I hate the bus system...and i think trying to do a hybrid fleet would be a waste of money....riding on a bus through Disney World does not seem innovative or exclusive to Disney at all....

The monorail does...I think that EVEN THOUGH it would be crazy expensive to expand the monorail...they would make up the costs in just a couple years by flipping the reliance on buses (esp. not having to buy as much diesel fuel)now to the monorail... I wrote a really long thread about it over on dtuneslive.com earlier today so I won't go into detail again...here's the link to what I wrote:

http://www.dtuneslive.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1509

I woulda posted the thread here too but i'm sure it's already been posted sometime over the past couple months and someone woulda called it to my attention and said I should have done a search before I posted it...so sometimes I don't bother on here. =/
The only problem with dtunes is that people aren't as active on the threads...as you can see

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom