Hurricane Relief

tigsmom

Our local WalMart is collecting , in unison with the Red Cross, for hurricane relief. Its so easy to donate while I'm out shopping anyway. :wave:

Computer Magic

Erika said:
Thanks for starting this useful thread. Florida and other states near the Gulf really needs everyone to pull together and help in anyway possible.

I would have sent you a POSITIVE rep, but Steve has the rep system locked down too tight. I must have sent you a positive rep before for being helpful. It might have been the Florida Pet Relief thread you posted awhile back.

Erika

Original Poster
Computer Magic said:
Thanks for starting this useful thread. Florida and other states near the Gulf really needs everyone to pull together and help in anyway possible.

I would have sent you a POSITIVE rep, but Steve has the rep system locked down too tight. I must have sent you a positive rep before for being helpful. It might have been the Florida Pet Relief thread you posted awhile back.

It's the thought that counts. Thank you! :)

TheDisneyGirl02

Thank you for you post!

My Disney Store did bowling for a VoluntEARs event this past weekend to support hurricane relief. We'll probably be sending about $500 or so. We had a lot of fun and it was for a great cause!

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom