Hurricane at Disney World video

Phonedave

This reminds me of something that happend when I was down for Marathon Weekend.

Mid-day on Monday, there was a typical FL downpour. Very heavy rains, lasting about 15 minutes.

I was bunkered in one of those covered areas on the hub, to the left when facing the castle. I was in there with two CM's who had been prepping the parade route - they had their barricade cart with them. One was an older lady, maybe in her 50's. The other was a young girl, perhaps early 20's. The young girl was not wearing any rain gear.

People were seeking shelter, but there were a few brave souls that did not care, had given up, and were just walking through the rain. I was talking with the CM's when all of a sudden they younger one yells "Hey, he took off his shirt" Some guy walking through the Hub had decided that his shirt was wet enought so off it came. The CM then proceedes to sprint, through the deluge, all the way across the Hub, landing in puddles along the way, to tell this guy to put his shirt on. Then she runs back. She was soaked to the skin.

The older lady said "Why did you do that?" She answered "Because he had his shirt off, he is not supposed to do that". The older lady said "Don't you think he would have walked closer to somone as he went down Main Street who could tell him without getting soaked?" "Um, yeah I guess"

I throught it was humorous.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom