Hunterfalcon's trip report- 6/26-7/3

My second Disney trip was absolutley unbelievable. But next time, we have to remember not to go during the rainy season.

Our first day in MK was hectic. It was hot, then it poured. We hit Jungle Cruise, which was excellent. We got a FP for SGE and it sucked. Waste of time. We also saw Carousel of Progress and took that steamboat ride in Liberty Square. Slow day.

Second day, we go to MGM. We get to see Backlot Tours twice, Muppets 3-D, Sounds Dangerous, the Great Movie Ride, and a bunch of shows, including Fantasmic. It was all great. That was my family's favorite park.

Day 3 at AK. We were really disappointed. We got on Killimanjaro Safari and it was superb, but everything else we saw was lackluster. We left at 12. That night, we got to Downtown Disney. I loved it. I was in Disney Quest and the Virgin Megastore the whole time.

Day 4. Epcot. I got on MS and Soarin in 1 day. Both were great. MS nauseated me all day. I wanna go again. Soarin had great effects. I loved how our feet dangled. I also hit Spaceship Earth but missed Test Track. In WSC, Italy is my favorite nation. But, I'm Italian, so there could be a bit of bias there. American Adventure was great but the Norwegian restaurant I ate at wasn't very good.

Day 5 in MGM again. We saw Lights Motors Action and One Man's Dream. We went there ust to mop up anything we wanted to do but didn't.

Day 6. MK. Same thing, a mop-up. We hot on SRS and Astro Orbiter with no wait and did the Indy Speedway, Hall of Presidents and saw SpectroMagic and Wishes.

Day 7. Hotel pool.

I stayed at the Contemporary. It was a beautiful hotel, especially with the monorail going through it. They have a nice arcade and over the counter food service, which is cheap for WDW. The hotel was also spotless. Extremely well kept and our maid Olga had a sense of humor with my sister's stuffed animals.

The TV was also great. The top 7 things to do was extremely helpful. We hit 1 2 and 3.

Florida water=bad. I'm used to extremely soft New York tap water. The water even smelled bad. Defeated the whole purpose of a shower. We ended up buying those 24 oz Dasani bottles every day.

ogryn

Nice report.

Was the rain really bad? I've mainly been in August and it seemed to have a rain storm about 3pm for an hour then clear up again.

Also, has the Contemporary rehab started yet?

:)

hollyberries

thanx for the report---glad you had a nice trip.

being from pennsylvania we found the water in florida to be a little "off" ourselves! i minded the smell when showering but my husband couldn't even drink sodas at restaurants from the bad taste/smell from the ice cubes!!!! dasani is making a mint on having that contract!!!

holly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom