Humorous people you have met at Disney World

zurgandfriend

Original Poster
Has anyone else ever met any humorous (not strange) people at WDW?
During a trip in 2005 my wife, son and I were walking up Main Street USA. I was wearing a 2004 Boston Red Sox World Series Tee-shirt. A woman came up to me and said hello with a strong southern accent, shock my hand then turned to her husband and said “Look at this man’s shirt Honey, what does it say? World Champion Boston Red Sox, that’s what.”
Her husband was from New York.
From what I could gather she took every opportunity to rub in the fact that Boston won the World Series.

sublimesting

During a trip in 2005 my wife, son and I were walking up Main Street USA. I was wearing a 2004 Boston Red Sox World Series Tee-shirt. A woman came up to me and said hello with a strong southern accent, shock my hand then turned to her husband and said “Look at this man’s shirt Honey, what does it say? World Champion Boston Red Sox, that’s what.”
From what I could gather she took every opportunity to rub in the fact that Boston won the World Series.

HA HA. I met a Bruce Willis impersonator and movie double for Bruce. The guy actually has a website. ANyhow, we were in line with him and he talked about nothing but being a BW movie double. He also claimed to hate talking about BW all the time. His son was with him and he did not speak to him for 45 minutes.

Dangeresque

I have two of those shirts; in case one fails

LRTSHRT2.JPG

crhensel

I had the exact same experience this October when I was on my honeymoon with all my Phillies gear. We flew out the day of the Parade, and unfortunately I missed working Game 5, Part II because of packing for the trip, but there was more than enough love in the World to make up for that. I was really surprised by how often I was stopped... including by the CM working Magical Express at the Orlando Airport :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom