Huggle-licious

Shaman

Safari Giraffe said:
Grabs your leg before you make it completely out of the thread.
Darn....slipped out of my grasp!:mad:
*HUGGLES*

:lol:

All I needed was the "beep beep" to be the Roadrunner...:lol:

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:
Yes, I work evenings all this weekend. I lose an hour of sleep between this evenings shift and tomorrows shift.:(

The short nights aren't bad it the "fall back" one you don't want. Its always the worst night of the year and my hubby always gets stuck working it.

huggles

Shaman

Safari Giraffe said:
No. I wish!
I work in a critical care unit in a hospital as an RN. But I would love to work at Disney if the opportunity arose. Maybe in a few years, huh?:)

((hugs))

Maybe...:D

figmentmom

Safari Giraffe said:
No. I wish!
I work in a critical care unit in a hospital as an RN. But I would love to work at Disney if the opportunity arose. Maybe in a few years, huh?:)

I always said the same thing...and I finally made it happen! (Took me a while, and a LOT of planning...) :lol:

Sorry to hear MKT's in need of huggles. :(

tigsmom

speck76 said:
how are you today?

Feeling great! You?

Actually I should hit the showers because we have a birthday party to get to and its about an hour away. I've been hanging out here because the softball game was cancelled.

huggles

speck76

tigsmom said:
Feeling great! You?

Actually I should hit the showers because we have a birthday party to get to and its about an hour away. I've been hanging out here because the softball game was cancelled.

huggles
I am feeling good.....my allergies are bothering me (it has not rained here in so long....the grass is all dead, even with the maximum of 2 waterings each week)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom