Hugging the Villains?

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
This is probably a really dumb question, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. How do the villains react to hugs? I am a giant Jafar fan and would absolutely love to take a picture hugging him, but thinking about that I wasn't sure how it would go! Anyone hug and be playful with the villains before?

ToyStoryMiss

I have with Cruella De Vil before. I hugged her and she said "Oh, child," *then awkwardly hugs me back*. :p
Also with Lady Tremaine too.
Jafar is kinda weird with hugs..I can't remember much because it's been about 4 years since I last met him. :confused:
So some of the villains that have *some* heart will hug back.
Hope this helped a bit! :)

AndyS2992

Omg I have just the picture..

954_255105027944742_1103942346_n.jpg

MightyMouse

I got into a fight with Jafar. Lol
DW and I were standing on either side of him for a photo and to my surprise he shoved me out of the way. He only wanted a photo with my wife. I came back and he shoved me again so I "shoved" him back. Back and forth it went until he finally gave in and we took our photos. ...But!!!... When I turned to leave he got me into a headlock and after he let me go he padamimed that he was the champ with the championship belt. He blew my wife a kiss, pointed at me with a "he stinks" gesture, then waved us goodbye. Jokes. A fun moment.

Clowd Nyne

I have a pic with the jaguar from like 20 years ago when I was like seven. He put his hand on top of y head and pointed me to the camera. He was very a loof I remember. Looking around like let's get this over with. The actor did a great villan.

jkl2000

Hugging the villians is a great idea. I want to go for Star Wars Weekend and try hugging the stormtroopers. Maybe sit on one of their laps for a picture.

If they ever have the queen from Snow White when she's in "old witch" mode, I'd like to get a picture of me hugging her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom