Huge Dilemma

MickeysMyBoy

Original Poster
I am in a tough situation and want my Disney Fam, to help figure out what the heck I should be doin! So in 2002 i met a girl at WDWCP we fell in love ( or sumthin like that) and have been together/around each other ever since. We broke up/got back together a few times after we left the program because of the long distance ( she was from Massachusetts and i am a South Floridian). In 2005....SHE MOVED TO SOUTH FLORIDA! BY HERSELF! MIND YOU, when she moved we had been broken up for months and hadn't really even talked. But she moved here with the intention of patching up a relationship that...well...was close to non-existent. But it was her own doing, and I NEVER SAID "I WANT YOU TO COME HERE". Long story short here we are, 2007 and she is still here, we can't stand each other, but are always around each other, but i think its just by design,not by choice. I am so ready to leave, so i applied for the program again to move to Orlando and just get the hell away. She says it wouldn't bother her, but i know it would.....what should i do if i get accepted...

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you have no feelings for her, go. Since you're asking, perhaps you do have feelings... In which case, you have to make the decision based on those feelings.

EDIT: It wouldn't be a "huge dilemma" if you didn't still have feelings for her, would it?

Nemo14

If you have no feelings for her, go. Since you're asking, perhaps you do have feelings... In which case, you have to make the decision based on those feelings.

EDIT: It wouldn't be a "huge dilemma" if you didn't still have feelings for her, would it?
Exactly!!!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hurry up and go already...you owe her nothing. Though I might tell her that you are going to work at Disneyland in California. If she moved from Massachusetts to south Florida making another move to central Florida won't be much of a stretch for her. Anyone that would make an uninvited move that far for the single solitary reason of patching up things with an on again off again boyfriend has psycho hose beast written all over them.

wdwdude423

Hurry up and go already...you owe her nothing. Though I might tell her that you are going to work at Disneyland in California. If she moved from Massachusetts to south Florida making another move to central Florida won't be much of a stretch for her. Anyone that would make an uninvited move that far for the single solitary reason of patching up things with an on again off again boyfriend has psycho hose beast written all over them.

LOL :lol:

MickeysMyBoy

Original Poster
I wish

I really want to go (if i get accepted) you guys have to at least feel me for a sec.... I made myself feel so responsible for her when she came, cause she had no one else here. And i still feel responsible and obligated to be around...even tho from her mouth sometimes she says she wish i wasn't around so much....but i figure (no offense to any extra-sensitive people male or female) that she is just being over-sensitive and irrational when she is talking and doesn't realize that she may really want me around? It would be so much easier if she moved home.....anyway...if you believe in prayer , prayer that i am strong enough to make the right decision when that time comes....or pray she goes back to Mass. I love her and want the best for her, but we have been toxic for each other and its time to heal and start growing as individuals again....

davidpw97

Drop her like she's hot and live your own life. She's an uninvited guest and needs to be shown the door. You are not responsible for her or any of her actions. Without knowing your ages I would guess you are both in your early to mid 20's and are both grown adults and free to make your own decisions. If doing another CP is what you really want to do, you should just do it and forget about her. It seems as though she didn't consult with you before she decided to move down there, so there's no reason for you to consult with her before deciding to move back to Disney for a little while.

I do wonder though why if you can't stand each other are you always around each other? If she's been there 2 years, she should have her own set of friends by now. If you want her out of your life badly enough that you'd move to Orlando to get rid of her, you have a very funny way of showing it. I think before trying to decide whether or not to do another CP, you should probably decide on the status of your relationship. If things are totally over and there is no chance at all of ever getting back together, then this decision should be an easy one. If she had just moved down there a few months ago, then maybe you'd have a reason to worry about her feelings but she's been there for 2 years now and she should have a life of her own. It partly sounds like you are the one clinging to something that doesn't exist. If she has told you before that she doesn't want you around as much and she says that she wouldn't mind if you moved away, then why not take her at her word and just do what you have planned.

Lindsy1052

LOL, I would go. Who passes up the opportunity to live in WDW??

Anyone who has worked for them and knows how badly they really treat employees and how low the pay is....It's the "happiest place on earth" for all except those who work there. Anyone who tells you diffently is either independently wealthy and works for the fun of is or it lying....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom