hs plan - please advise!

marge

we are doing a non traditional thing and going to hs for our 1st day. will be a Monday. only going 1 day with nanna and 4yr old. please advice if this is a good itinerary:

rd: slinky dog - followed by assaucers
fp+1 tsm 9:30 (already got it somehow just playing around?!) tloiet + snack

fp+2 tot (no worries, my 4yr old loves scary things!)
next..this is where I get a bit stuck..
We want to do Ariel, beauty and prob disney jr. what order?

fp+3 frozen or star tours? huge frozen fans, but read not really need to fp?? however, dd never saw star wars, but I am a fan 😄

lunch reserv is 12:50p 50' PT
really must meet sully &Mike! And want to see Muppets and Indiana Jones. not sure when to do.

then plan to have nap or swim at hotel POFQ (hoping around 2ish head back)

din: really wanted to go to d's chicken guy!
then evening make a choice between fantastic or sw fireworks and do whatever we can without a plan.

advice please! tia!!

marge

Original Poster
forgot m&g vampirina!! is this close to m&g sully and Mike?
decided to go w frozen as fp over star tours because of timing and to ensure we see it easily.

any advice or other suggestions?

Upvote 0

SaltyD

I agree with picking Frozen over Star Tours - I never seem to have a long wait for Star Tours and even though Frozen is a large auditorium style setting, it is nice to feel like you're getting in sooner than the masses waiting to get in.

As for the meet and greets I suggest you check your My Disney Experience when in the park that day - you'll see wait times for the meet and greets and can plan accordingly.

If you plan to go to Chicken Guy for dinner, keep in mind travel time if you want to get back to Hollywood Studios for Fantasmic or Star Wars fireworks.

Remember to relax and enjoy the park! you can make yourself crazy by trying to do everything and you'll be less stressed if you can try to go with the flow and enjoy what you do get to do

Upvote 0

marge

Original Poster
thanks, salty! maybe will keep our dinner reserv @mamma melrose instead of cancel. i just really wanted to eat at chicken guy 😛
but overall, hopefully our is plan is set.

if anyone has any better suggestions, let me know.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom