HRH refurb impacts

pdude81

Original Poster
Has anyone stayed at Hard Rock recently after the outside/roof construction has started? We're planning to go back there for a few days this August and it's still supposed to be ongoing at that point. I've seen reports that the shorter path to the parks has been blocked off so that removes a big part of why we'd stay there. I'm also curious about the noise level and whether it's been problematic for anyone.

FoodRockz

Has anyone stayed at Hard Rock recently after the outside/roof construction has started? We're planning to go back there for a few days this August and it's still supposed to be ongoing at that point. I've seen reports that the shorter path to the parks has been blocked off so that removes a big part of why we'd stay there. I'm also curious about the noise level and whether it's been problematic for anyone.
I haven't stayed there but walked over earlier this year to eat at the Kitchen (I think that was the name) and we were flabbergasted by how long the walk to get inside the building was then. The closer entry must have been blocked off at that point already, it sucked. Can't speak to the rest of it.

pdude81

Original Poster
I haven't stayed there but walked over earlier this year to eat at the Kitchen (I think that was the name) and we were flabbergasted by how long the walk to get inside the building was then. The closer entry must have been blocked off at that point already, it sucked. Can't speak to the rest of it.

We have stayed at the Hard Rock 3 times since construction started.

When we checked in last week, we were told that the shorter path through the pool was closed. But when we walked by, it was open.

Parking is severely impacted - it's tough to find a parking spot.

The finished portions of the building look so much cleaner and brighter than before.

View attachment 636394

Thank you both. We were going to go to RP for the splash area but honestly we had a great time at HRH last summer and I don't want to mess anything up. The walking path is the biggest worry I have, but if it's even open on and off that gives me hope they will have moved on by August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom