HP Wait Times

mpoppins217

Original Poster
I was hoping someone could give an update on wait times for Wizarding World. I'm going down in a few weeks and was wondering what the wait is like now for the different attractions. Also, is there still a wait to be let into the land?

I can't wait to go and become the complete Harry Potter nerd that I am!:ROFLOL:

jonnyc

Ive been twice now, and have just left it till the afternoon and have not had to queue to get into the land. The advertised time for FJ has been 90 but it has been more around 40/50.

We used express on the other two attractions, but it said 40 for FotH and 25 for Dragon Challenge at about 2.30 today.

In terms of shops etc. the only thing that didn't have a queue was the toilet.

Skip

On my trip over the 4th weekend (which was relatively less crowded mind you), Dragon Challenge stayed below 10, Hippogriff at 20ish, and Forbidden Journey at 60 (mostly 45). Ollivander's hovered around 90, with the rest of the shops with the exception of Dervish & Banges having no wait.

As others have noted, just wait until early-to-late afternoon to attempt to visit the Wizarding World and you shouldn't encounter a wait to enter. Have a great trip!

cjgtigger

I am thinking about taking my visiting Nieces to HP Wizarding World but I am afraid we will waste our only day at a theme park waiting in lines. How bad is it? We are thinking about going next Thursday?

Thanks,

dxwwf3

Wait to go to WWoHP after 3 PM and you should be able to walk right into the land. If you don't have to wait to actually get into the land, you should be fine. I went exactly one week after the grand opening and once the morning rush is over, it's really not that bad.

FJ might have a 90 minute wait, but the line constantly moves and over half of it has great indoor themeing. I waited 90 minutes for it and the time flew by. The waits to get into the shops aren't as bad as they look. I never waited more than 5 minutes to get into any of them later in the day.

mpoppins217

Original Poster
So the consensus seems to be to avoid heading there in the morning and wait until the afternoon/evening. Fantastic. Thanks everyone!

dxwwf3

I must say that I didn't see the Olivander's show because the line for it was ALWAYS huge and I had very little interest in seeing the show. I can catch it on later trips. But I did look around everywhere else in the land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom