How's this for an Itinerary?

MattsCath

Hello!
I just wondered if you would peruse my itinerary and let me know if I should change anything, what you think of the restaurant choices etc... seeing as how this is my FIRST TIME to WDW and I want this to be special for my bf and I.

Here it goes!

Monday, November 4th

Check into the Wilderness Lodge around 1 pm
Late Afternoon in World Showcase
Rose and Crown Pub dinner @ 8:00 PM
See Illuminations

Tuesday, November 5th
1900 Park Fare Character Breakfast @ 8AM
Day in Magic Kingdom
Coral Reef Restaurant 7:00 PM
(Apparently my bf has something planned... oooh exciting!!!)

Wednesday, November 6th
Animal Kingdom (grab cinnamon rolls from Tusker House for breakfast mmmmm)
MGM night
See Fantasmic
Eat at the Brown Derby

Thursday, November 7th
Epcot
Artist's Point dinner @ 8:00 PM
Check out the jacuzzi (for a last night hurrah)

Friday, November 8th
Lunch at Le Cellier at noon
SHOPPING
7:50 PM fly to Boston

:rolleyes:

DisneyCP2000

It's looks like you're going to have a LOT of fun down there! I see that you'll be eating at Epcot often. If you have a chance, visit the booths of Food and Wine. They'll have plenty of food to try out, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :).

Upvote 0

WDW1

GOOD STUFF!!

ON THING THOUGH.....

Wednesday, November 6th
MGM night
See Fantasmic <<<<<<<<<<<<
Eat at the Brown Derby

I hope your gonna hit the Brown Derby before Fantasmic because you should get there a good hour or more before it begins to get a good seat. Also they shut down the park when the shows over....... Make sure you have enough time to hit Rockin' Roller Coaster and Who Wants to be a Millioraire? Play It....

I wish you much fun!!!!!:hammer:

Upvote 0

MattsCath

Original Poster
Hopefully we'll be able to get the Fantasmic Dinner package ... I know MGM closes early ... anyone want to venture a guess as to how early for Nov? Does Fantasmic and Illuminations run every evening?

Upvote 0

wedance

You can make a Brown Derby Fantasmic dinner package. It can only be made in person, and in order to sit in the special section for the show you both have to order an entree. The section is off to the right I believe, but it beats waiting 1 1/2 hours before the show.

I actually reccomend you try to eat at Chefs de France in Epcot, your first night, it's got great food.

Upvote 0

MattsCath

Original Poster
thanks gjpjtj! I've been searching the boards for quite a while to prepare for the trip. I'm really excited because I am going with my future husband!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom