How's the weather over there?

TuffyCatt

Original Poster
Hey all!

I've been LOVING all the help, tips, and advice I've been getting from here as we plan our DL trip for later this month!

We're used to the humid FL weather for our trips to WDW (although we tend to make our trips in December and January to avoid this and the weather is usually lovely!). We're from VA, so we're no strangers to hot, humid weather. However, we've never been to CA, and I've heard the weather over there is very nice, but was wondering if the locals could give us a little more of any idea of what to expect. Web searches indicate we'll be looking at high temperatures in the mid 80's. Is this pretty accurate? Is there much humidity over in Anaheim this time of year? How much does it cool down in the evenings?

As always, thanks for all your help! You guys are great! :D

Californian Elitist

Right now in Los Angeles, the sun is out, the skies are very blue and it's about seventy-five degrees, with no humidity (the birds are even chirping). In Anaheim, it's almost eighty degrees, sun is out and skies are blue. The temps will rise to maybe high-to mid eighties, so the website you're on is pretty accurate. California gets very little to no humidity at all. The heat is dry.

TuffyCatt

Original Poster
Right now in Los Angeles, the sun is out, the skies are very blue and it's about seventy-five degrees, with no humidity (the birds are even chirping). In Anaheim, it's almost eighty degrees, sun is out and skies are blue. The temps will rise to maybe high-to mid eighties, so the website you're on is pretty accurate. California gets very little to no humidity at all. The heat is dry.

Fantastic! The farthest west I've ever been is Arizona many summers ago - I can remember that the temperatures were easily over 100 but with 0 humidity it was downright comfortable. I'm excited to leave the muggy east coast behind for a week... :D

Travel Junkie

July highs are usually in the 80's, though a heat wave can bring 90 plus days. For the evenings you may bring a light jacket just in case. A nice ocean breeze can come in cooling things down at night and sometimes even fog rolls in. Lows are usually high 60's. Humidity is hardly ever an issue.

Californian Elitist

Fantastic! The farthest west I've ever been is Arizona many summers ago - I can remember that the temperatures were easily over 100 but with 0 humidity it was downright comfortable. I'm excited to leave the muggy east coast behind for a week... :D

I hope the weather will be enjoyable for you! It usually gets pretty cold at night so make sure to bring a jacket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom