hows the weather down there?

will341

Original Poster
im leaving tomorrow bright and early to go to WDW!!! And i was just wondering how the weather down there was..i am very excited for my trip it has finally came!!!!!!!!!!!

Figment82

From personal experience, it is so insanely hot and humid that at times it's unbearable to be outside. But it's summer in Florida, what else is new. :)

andy555

Geez

I also am leaving tomorrow. We will be gone from 6/28 to 7/6 When I was there in 2004 around the same time there was the same forecast. There is always a chance of storms there because of the heat. Maybe I will see you there.:wave:

andy555

Nice

The weather was nice each day was like low to middle 80's with only a few days in the 90's. I am staying at Coronado Springs by the way. About the storms usually late afternoon/ early evening do they occur after a hot day. :king:

Passport

It was very hot and humid with a bit of smoke from the fires today. Tomorrow there is supposed to be rain but they are wrong most of the time.

MaXXimus

Just got back from a weeks trip this past Sunday and temps were in the low to mid 90's and very humid. It was semi bearable but not the best of days when your dripping with sweat before even getting into the parks every day. I would say though that the worst of our days was going to AK... the crowds were pathetic, lines were crazy and add the heat and humidity in and forget it. My left thigh is still numb and has a burning sensation from standing in line for safari for over an hour... probably gonna give it till this weekend and head to doctor if it dont feel better.

teebin

The weather is this. A tropical wave is coming into central florida from the caribbean and bahamas beginning tomorrow. The local 6pm news states it as "we're going to get swamped". On the good side, the local news can get weather things very wrong at times. We should be back to normal everyday spotty afternoon rains on Saturday.

Passport

The weather is this. A tropical wave is coming into central florida from the caribbean and bahamas beginning tomorrow. The local 6pm news states it as "we're going to get swamped". On the good side, the local news can get weather things very wrong at times. We should be back to normal everyday spotty afternoon rains on Saturday.
That is strange. Central Florida News 13 hasn't mentioned a tropical wave. We still have a bunch of dry air sitting on top of us stopping the usually sea breeze afternoon storms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom