Howard Johnson with Funway???

jrpetty

Original Poster
HELP!! have you stayed at this hotel - I know there are two Howard Johnsons on the 192 but I am unsure which this is I believe it is maingate east. What is the hotel like ? is it possible to get an upgrade ? have you used Funwat before ? wait in anticipation thanks for your help - 1st time posting !

:confused:

mom2stitch

We have used Howard Johnsons Eastgate for the pass two yrs as our night before the resort hotel (driving and arriving late).
It was clean not Disney clean but clean. They have two large pools which most of the evenings we were there were very crowded, even at late in the evening (11pm).
The rooms a fairly large. We had a standard room. They also have rooms with micros and fridges by the pool areas. I believe they are called standard deluxe. We have always booked through Hotel kingdom for about $30. a night, think the SD rooms are about $35 a night.
The only way I have to referance Eastgate from Westgate is that East gate has a IHOP next to it and states that in many of there ads. Don't have a clue about the upgrade ?. Maybe someone else can chime in with that info.
hope this is of some help... :)

jrpetty

Original Poster
Cheers Sharon grat help I belive the hotel is no maingate west as the advert give 3 pools 1 of which is undercover and heated also has the copper turtle restaurant and lounge bar

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom