How would you do this?

captainkidd

So, we're booked at WL in August. We're a family of 5 - Myself, wife, 8 year old son, and twin 2-year olds. My MIL wants to come. Yeah, it'd be tight in the room I suppose, but that doesn't bother us much as we spend most of the day at the park.

WL only allows 4 per room, plus 1 child under 3. If my MIL goes, we'd be 4 per room, plus 2 children under 3.

We could really use my MIL's help, but can't afford a 2nd room at WL, and can't really afford to stay at Grand Floridian and don't want to stay at Fort Wilderness.

Anyone ever broken Disney's per person room policy, and did you get caught?:fork:

juscet

The family suites may be the way to go, but I would bet that they are all booked by now (at least the cheaper ones). If you are going to spend most of your time at the parks then putting 6 in a room would not be so bad. If you are going to try to "sneak" her in you probably would not be able to get a dining plan for her, if that was the way you were going. You would have to but a separate park ticket and she would have to pay for her meals separately from the plan. Hope it all works out.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom