How to sell a ride idea

Imagenius

Original Poster
Hello wdwmagic forum :D

I have an idea about a ride i would like to sell/ submit to a company, although i don't know how do to that.
the company is not Mack ride or Intamin but a much smaller company in europe.
I've already sent an email an had a phone call with them, and without diclosing my idea they seemed interested and will call me back.

I've never been involved in such deals before, what should i know to make something like this work ?

Thank you,
Imanius

lazyboy97o

Most companies do not take unsolicited concepts. This is really more the sort of advice that should be coming from a lawyer if you truly believe you have a viable product to develop.

Imagenius

Original Poster
Most companies do not take unsolicited concepts. This is really more the sort of advice that should be coming from a lawyer if you truly believe you have a viable product to develop.
does that mean i need a company of mine in order to propose an idea or concept ? there is no way for individual people to sell an idea ?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
does that mean i need a company of mine in order to propose an idea or concept ? there is no way for individual people to sell an idea ?
No.

That means that if Disney wants your idea, they'll call you. They do not accept unsolicited concepts from any source outside of the company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom