How to make Animal Kingdom a full day park....

okw2006

Get the animals to stop on the Kilimanjaro ride path. Stuck here for twenty minutes. Awkward banter with driver.
Everest (maybe twice), Dinosaur, Tough to be a bug, Festival of The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Flame Tree BBQ...........thats about all for me.

BransonJ

We love animal kingdom. If you take the time to view the exhibits and shop around, watch the shows. It can easily be a full day park. Especially with the shorter operating hours. Guess that's just because I love the atmosphere and taking the time to view the animals. It is ANIMAL kingdom after all..

doctornick

Serious answer to the question is to simply build more rides and add more entertainment options (light a night time show and hopefully having a daytime parade in some capacity). There's a lot to do to fill a whole day at DAK already, but the people who complain that it's a "half day park" are basically asking for more rides because they aren't walking on all the trails or spending time relaxing and enjoying the ambiance -- which is fine, to each their own, but I think it explains the basis for the complaints.

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like anything more in on the way beyond 2 rides for Avatar (if that) and a night time show. The park could still use another 3-4 rides on top of that to even things out.

cheezbat

Serious answer to the question is to simply build more rides and add more entertainment options (light a night time show and hopefully having a daytime parade in some capacity). There's a lot to do to fill a whole day at DAK already, but the people who complain that it's a "half day park" are basically asking for more rides because they aren't walking on all the trails or spending time relaxing and enjoying the ambiance -- which is fine, to each their own, but I think it explains the basis for their complaints.

Not true. I walk the trails, all but one of the shows, all the rides AND Rafikis Planet Watch and I'm still done by 3pm at latest.

Not everybody who complains about lack of rides only rides the rides. ;)

disney4life2008

I tend to make AK a full day. I enjoy all of the shows and rides (except the train ride). I usually do early morning then leave afternoon then return a few hours before closing. I love AK at night.

AndyS2992

Needs two new lands, Avatar (bleh) and an Australia or a much improved Beastly Kingdomesque land, two new E tickets and several smaller rides, complete refurbs to current lands and attractions. Dinoland USA needs a coaster. It also needs World of Color and night safaris to keep people in the parks.

HamFam

An exciting nightly show would provide incentive to visit more exhibits, shows, etc. right now there just isn't a way to end your evening the right way unless you hop away from AK. I could probably kill a few hours if there were something worth waiting for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom