How to get park merchandise when I'm home?

dizdrew

Original Poster
I need help shopping for Disney Park merchandise. It's been awhile since we've been and I'm wanting park stuff instead of Disney Store stuff. Any suggestions?

NoNoNoNoNo

any receipt will have a phone number to order things. Helps out for SW weekends merch when you can't make it... wish i knew about it the year they had back2back mickey and yoda -- MAN i wanted one of those watches.. and i hate watches. this years stunk though.

Tigggrl

Ok, I have to admit, that I believe that the DelivEars service is the best way to go...and I believe that if you live out of state, they ship for free, tho this may have changed. The websites that off to "Shop" for you are ripping you off....They usually have employees or passholder discounts, and then charge you more for the merchandise. DelivEars is Disney...DIRECTLY to Disney. Here is the Number:
1-800-362-4533
Here are also DISNEYLAND direct numbers.....
Disneyana-(714)-781-7851
Disney Gallery-(714)-781-7531 or www.disneygallery.com
or
Walt Disney World Merchandise guest services (407) 363-6200
OR
Disneydirect online (800) 237-5751 www.disneydirect.com
When you call DelivEars they call the shops themselves at the resort to find what you are looking for.
I sure hope this helps....
I also have the direct number for the Disneyland Fantasmic Balcony reservations:)

dizdrew

Original Poster
Thank all of you for your suggestions! I love to shop and I LOVE Disney. If you think if any more, please let me know!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom