How to get between parks/water parks.

Angelkim100

Hi I'm just wondering how you travel between the different attractions. We have planned to go to one of the water parks first thing then head to Epcot for the rest of the day. What is the easiest way to do this? Also if we go to downtown disney then want to head to golf or water park what's the best way to do this?

Thanks for all your help :)

belledream

Unfortunately, buses don't run from parks to water parks and vice versa. You would have to take a bus from Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon to a resort, and from there, go to EPCOT via bus/boat/monorail depending on what resort you are staying at.

Upvote 0

belledream

Oh I see - well a car makes everything even easier seeing as you could drive from park to water park to DTD if you so wish.

Or are you hoping to leave your car at one location and travel via Disney transportation to others? If that's the case, I don't want to misguide you as I've never used a car at WDW. (Sorry if I'm not interpreting your question correctly!)

Upvote 0

belledream

I just did some quick research and it looks like parking at BB/TL is free to all guests, even those who are staying offsite. I'm not sure it is intended for people to leave their cars there while visiting other areas of WDW though. But in theory, you could go to a water park in the morning, take a bus to an EPCOT area resort, get to EPCOT from that resort, and retrace those steps back to Blizzard Beach to get your car. That seems like a load though - especially if you're staying at EPCOT until late when the water parks will have been closed for hours and the buses stopped running there.

If you pay for parking at EPCOT, it's $17. Parking at DTD is free as well. I would just drive from place to place seeing as 2/3 of them offer free parking. The time and hassle you save is worth that.

That's the most help I can offer you - sorry!

Upvote 0

Angelkim100

Original Poster
That's great thank you didn't realise about the free parking at down town and the water parks, yeah think that will be the plan we go with thanks for all your help :)

Upvote 0

KCheatle

Some of the busses go between water parks and parks. I know from our hotel the bus goes to both Blizzard Beach and HS. I'm not sure if the TL bus shares with a park? I also know that there is a bus now that goes between AK and Epcot, but I don't know off hand of any other park-to-park busses?

One word of warning, if you leave your car at BB, you may not be able to get back to it after BB closes via a bus. The buses stop running to the water parks after they close. So, you may be better off parking at the Ticket and Transportation Center, and then taking a bus from there to BB and then taking a bus to wherever knowing you can always get back to the TTC.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Lastly, you only pay for parking once per day at the places where you pay to park. So if you started at Animal Kingdom and then drove to Epcot, you wouldn't have to pay for parking a second time that day. Just show the receipt from the first park and they'll let you in.

But in the OP's original question, I'd park at the water park and then drive to Epcot. Much easier, and then you wouldn't be lugging your water park stuff around.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom