How to get Be Our Guest?

Squigglove

Original Poster
Can I get a clarification on something? I see some people saying you can RSVP dining at 6am and call at 7am est but I thought it was 7am est for both online or phone, no?

The system opens the 180th day at 6am est. But Cast Members are not available until 7am. Online is supposedly the advantage. Of course, I don't see how!

ChrisI

The system opens the 180th day at 6am est. But Cast Members are not available until 7am. Online is supposedly the advantage. Of course, I don't see how!
OK. I don't have a problem going online at 6am to get the reservations but just wanted to know since mine are coming up in a couple weeks.

jbird327

I have an upcoming trip starting Oct 28th, went online at 6 am at 180 days and the only dinner availability began on Nov 3rd (7th day of the trip). This was for a party of 5.

Keep on checking availability up until the last minute as cancellations do happen. DH and I have just cancelled our reservation for September as we have decided to go to Skipper's instead - better food and service! We cannot be the only ones who change our mind!!

Lisa t

Definitely look for dates at the end of your vacation first, because you will have a better chance of booking it. There's nothing to say that right after you book your reservation, if you're online you can look for an earlier date, and book that and cancel your other one. You can always book a different reservation for your first day. We were lucky enough to get Cinderella's castle the first day, and Be Our Guest the second day.

Joeamc

Are we supposed to call in a midnight to reserve our 180 reservation for BoG?
The site didn't open the 180 day until 6am and still hasn't allowed any time slot.
You also have to remember that people that have WDW reservations can book 180 days + 10. So that means that some people could have booked your day 10 days ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom