1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get Be Our Guest?

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by Squigglove, May 17, 2017.

1. Squigglove

Squigglove Active Member Original Poster

The system opens the 180th day at 6am est. But Cast Members are not available until 7am. Online is supposedly the advantage. Of course, I don't see how!

2. ChrisI

ChrisI New Member

OK. I don't have a problem going online at 6am to get the reservations but just wanted to know since mine are coming up in a couple weeks.

3. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Pro Star Wars geek. Premium Member

6 AM online. Phones open a 7 AM.

4. jbird327

jbird327 Member

I have an upcoming trip starting Oct 28th, went online at 6 am at 180 days and the only dinner availability began on Nov 3rd (7th day of the trip). This was for a party of 5.

5. Disney Hound

Disney Hound Member

Keep on checking availability up until the last minute as cancellations do happen. DH and I have just cancelled our reservation for September as we have decided to go to Skipper's instead - better food and service! We cannot be the only ones who change our mind!!

bethymouse likes this.
  6. Courtney6682

Courtney6682 Well-Known Member

Touring Plans! I got a BOG dinner ressie within a few days!

7. Lisa t

Lisa t New Member

Definitely look for dates at the end of your vacation first, because you will have a better chance of booking it. There's nothing to say that right after you book your reservation, if you're online you can look for an earlier date, and book that and cancel your other one. You can always book a different reservation for your first day. We were lucky enough to get Cinderella's castle the first day, and Be Our Guest the second day.

8. daisyduckie

daisyduckie Well-Known Member

That's how I finally got my reservation for Be our Guest too! Don't give up!

Courtney6682 and bethymouse like this.
  9. Joeamc

Joeamc Member

You also have to remember that people that have WDW reservations can book 180 days + 10. So that means that some people could have booked your day 10 days ago.

10. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

Great idea, but strange that there would be openings for one person, and not two. Even a single person would be using a two-top at minimum. :confused:

Squigglove and bethymouse like this.