How to get a specific room...?

michaelmickey

Original Poster
Hello!

I will be travelling to Orlando in November and stay at Coronado Springs resort..

I was wondering if anyone had tips and tricks to get the exact room/building they wanted?

I would love to avoid a parking view....

Raxel7851

Hello!

I will be travelling to Orlando in November and stay at Coronado Springs resort..

I was wondering if anyone had tips and tricks to get the exact room/building they wanted?

We arrive early to check in, and find out what room we’ve been assigned. If it’s not one to our liking, the Front Desk CMs will usually help in finding a better location for you. We’ve had great success with that at POFQ, POP, and GF. If you arrive closer to check in time, the optional room locations may be gone. We never had much luck getting room/building requests fulfilled at reservation time.

Club Cooloholic

We arrive early to check in, and find out what room we’ve been assigned. If it’s not one to our liking, the Front Desk CMs will usually help in finding a better location for you. We’ve had great success with that at POFQ, POP, and GF. If you arrive closer to check in time, the optional room locations may be gone. We never had much luck getting room/building requests fulfilled at reservation time.
This...but don't check into the room, check the location and if its one you like you can keep it but if the location etc isn't, head straight to the front desk before checking in. It will make it much easier for them to move you and the room won't have to checked out to see how you left it.

Raxel7851

This...but don't check into the room, check the location and if its one you like you can keep it but if the location etc isn't, head straight to the front desk before checking in. It will make it much easier for them to move you and the room won't have to checked out to see how you left it.
I think you’re spot on @Club Cooloholic ! Once you check in to the room, I think it’s pretty much a done deal. The room will need to be cleaned again.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
When possible book the specific view you're looking for.
Also you can do online check and select a request.
You can also call and have a view request or even specific room request noted on your reservation.
Remember its a request.

MissingDisney

Hello!

Easiest way-book a water view or preferred room.

Anything else is a request and completely dependent on the CM willingness to assist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom