How to find a CM?

loveyloo2

Original Poster
A few years back, we ran into old friend of ours from HS and he told us he was a chef at WDW...Unfortunately we lost his contact info and were hoping to stop by and say hello to him when we are at WDW in June. If anyone knows how to look up cast members I would love to find out how to see if he's still at WDW.

Thanks,

Marissa
:wave:

typhoonguy

A few years back, we ran into old friend of ours from HS and he told us he was a chef at WDW...Unfortunately we lost his contact info and were hoping to stop by and say hello to him when we are at WDW in June. If anyone knows how to look up cast members I would love to find out how to see if he's still at WDW.

Thanks,

Marissa
If he's a chef, he will have company email. The email address should be firstname.middleinitial.lastname@disney.com if he's a non-exec. For examle: Bob John Smith would be typed "bob.j.smith@disney.com"

Tim G

Thanks,

Marissa

If you're a disney emloyee yourself, lYou may look it up in the employee locator...

loveyloo2

Original Poster
Thanks! I'll try to send an e-mail...

I'm not a CM, so I'll give that e-mail trick a try to see if I can find him. I also sent an e-mail to WDW via the contact us link and asked them to forward my contact info to him if he is still there...So between all of these things, I hope we get to catch up with him and his family!!

Thanks so much!!

Marissa

:p

Vernonpush

If you're a disney emloyee yourself, lYou may look it up in the employee locator...
Maybe you could have a CM on these boards look him up in the employee locator for you. If there is a CM reading this thread, maybe they could PM you for his name. I'm not a CM. Just trying to help.

loveyloo2

Original Poster
Not good: response from WDW

Dear Marissa,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

Your interest in contacting a member of our cast is appreciated.
However, we hope you understand that for the privacy of our cast
members, we cannot research your situation further. Approximately
50,000 cast members work at the Walt Disney World Resort in over 2,800
different year-round, full-time, and part-time job classifications and
as many as 13,000 additional temporary cast members work during peak
summer months and holiday periods. We are sorry our response is not a
more favorable one but appreciate your understanding.

Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely,

Debbie Grant
WDW Online Communications

C'est la vie...At least I tried...

madtheswine630

Just giving this a friendly bump to the top, because I'm hoping maybe a CM will see this and be able to help you somehow! I love the whole 'reconnecting' thing (it's happened to me a couple of times recently, hehe), so I'm really hoping you're able to get in touch with your friend! :D

(If someone PMed you about this and it's taken care of, then feel free to ignore this message. ;) )

loveyloo2

Original Poster
Thanks!!

Just giving this a friendly bump to the top, because I'm hoping maybe a CM will see this and be able to help you somehow! I love the whole 'reconnecting' thing (it's happened to me a couple of times recently, hehe), so I'm really hoping you're able to get in touch with your friend! :D

(If someone PMed you about this and it's taken care of, then feel free to ignore this message. ;) )

Someone did PM me and has offered to look!! I'm hoping it does work out...Thanks so much!!

Marissa

Tim G

Maybe you could have a CM on these boards look him up in the employee locator for you. If there is a CM reading this thread, maybe they could PM you for his name. I'm not a CM. Just trying to help.
Even if they / I would find him through the Locator, there's the privac law which is protecting this employee... (luckely)...

Ciao!:D

loveyloo2

Original Poster
I anticipate that...

which is why I am asking the CM (in the event that they locate him) who has volunteered to help me to pass on MY information, rather than give me his...

I'm not trying to get anyone into trouble, just trying to find an old HS friend...

:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom