How to cope with Post-Disney World trip blues?

twinnstar

Post-Disney World trip blues are exactly why I've been 3 (4 in august) times this year. haha...

I come home, and i plan another one! This time i promised everyone I wont go back until Fantasyland is done, they are starting to look at me a little weird... :ROFLOL:

mrsdanalind

Just returned from my annual family trip to Disney World (been DVC members since 1998). Need suggestions on how to cope with the post-vacation blues. I'm really feeling them this time and I don't know why!! How do you cope?

Watch video's, listen to the music, start planning our next trip and saving for it. Talk about what we want and what we expect. We know that we are gonna be down, but by listening to the Disney Park CDS and looking at our pictures, and watching the Youtube videos we are just that muchg closer to the parks.. and we do a countdown calander :ROFLOL: we even have our granddaughter doing a countdown calander. :sohappy:

DizneyPryncess

I always get the post trip blues within a month of returning home, but once it wears off, it gets easier for me. It just seems like the saddest time is right when you get back & shortly after.

Yes, planning your next trip is definitely the best way to handle it. But if you can't plan a trip all the time, try doing other Disney things. My husband & I have "Disney Days" where we pick Disney movies to watch, or we cook something out of the Disney cookbook from one of our favorites restaurants, etc. It's a nice way to keep your life Disney-fied.

mrsdanalind

I think it would be great to have some kind of Disney club, a group of people you know, that love the world like we do, where you could get together and discuss past, or upcoming trips. You could even help each other with planning. There are certain people I know that every time we see each other, Disney is all we talk about. You feel like you could talk for hours.

A Disney Withdrawal support group :ROFLOL:

coachwnh

had 2 trips and spent 22 days so far this summer and can't believe how bummed out I am since we are not going for Thanksgiving this year. I get on this site and the disney site daily and feel bad knowing we won't be there for the holidays. i guess it doesnt matter how often you go, when you dont know when that next trip is going to be you feel bad!!! this stinks.

tink729

I like to go through all of the pictures that I took and make an album or scrapbook to help relive the memories from the trip. Maybe have a margarita and pretend that I am in the San Angel Inn. All while listening to music from the parks. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom