How to access front gate of Epcot from Yacht Club?

missypie

I've heard that there is no bus service from the Epcot resorts to the front of Epcot. One of the supposed great features of staying at an Epcot resort is use of the World Showcase entrance to the park. But I've also heard that if you enter through there first thing in the morning, by the time you get to Test Track, for example, tons of folks who entered from the front have beat you there.

What do you do? Drive your car to the front gate? If so, then you obviously have to leave by car, which woudl be a pain. :confused:

DisneyPhD

Sounds like more work then it is worth. Just enter from WS and walk to TT, it really isn't that much farther then the main enterance parking lot or bus station. It is really cool to walk through WS with almost no one around too. You can take some great pictures that way. Or just do fast pass for TT and MS.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

If you are there at 9 am exactly which is when EPCOT opens, just dont stop to meander through the UK Or Canada which are the only two countries you will see on your way OUT of WS. Make sure you keep to your left ( I Am not even sure if the right side is open at all at that point!!!) you should be just fine!!! Belle

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

From my experience, they had opened the WS gates earlier than the designated time and allowed us Epcot Resort Guests to corral up near one of the Innoventions Plazas. Then, when it's time to open the parks officially, they let us go the same time they opened the main gates, so we actually had a closer start.

That was the story of Christmas week this past year.

Upvote 0

tigger-wdw

if your staying the the parks hotel some days they have 1 hour early opening day ussally each park has a special day for all resorts guests before the genral public gets in but also u can use your fast pass for this attraction.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom