How soon do Memory Maker pics show up?

Karenb64

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me how soon I would see my pictures in my Memory Maker account? Same day they are taken or next day? And if I don't see a picture in my account, can I call someone or do I need to go to a Photopass location? And where are the locations? I know there is one at Downtown Disney, but I can't picture where any others are.

DisneyMomD

I'm following this because I just ordered ours today. After looking at some pictures from our last trip, my husband immediately said, "I guess we need to get the Memory Maker."

lostpro9het

It varies, we experienced results that were instantaneous and some that did not show up until a few days after we came back home but most all of them were by the end of that day. CMs will tell you it can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for them to show. In one case, our first day test track pictures, the photos didn't show up for over a week!

Laurajane

We used memory maker over New Years, pictures were typicaly on MDE when we arrived back at our villa maybe 2 hours after leaving the park. No problems at all!

racin23

Just had MM for a trip last week and about 90% of the pictures showed up instantly, i would check my account after to see how they came out and such as i had never used it before. A few didnt show up a week after and you fill out a form online and about an hour later i got an email that they were found!! Worked great!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom