How should I tell him we are going to the Grand Floridian?

Hulacat

DH had worked for WDW years ago and had always dreamed of staying at the Grand Floridian. I surprised him two years ago by booking a split stay- one night at Pop, then told him when we checked out and had breakfast in the food court that we aren't going home, we are headed to stay at the GF. The look of happiness and surprise was so wonderful.

He has been going through a lot of work pressure and his birthday is coming in July. I told him this time that we are staying at a moderate that neither one of us is crazy about & have tried to point out nice things about that resort.I only have a reservation for GF, not the moderate

Question is, should I tell him sooner than the last time to give him something to look forward to, or how should I surprise him this time? He still says that he "wishes we could go back there".

Hulacat

Original Poster
Thanks to all of you I am realllly getting into the idea of surprising him. I decided to use my email to send him a clue every day in the form of a word puzzle that will piece together the sentence revealing our real destination. The first word was "We" so the clue was "Name the director of "Moonlight Kingdom" and "Fantastic Mr. Fox" (two movies we have liked)-now use only the first word of the director's name (it was Wes Anderson). I set up Outlook to send him a clue each day then on the last few work days leading up to the stay he will get two a day:) Can't wait until he gets the final clue!!!! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom