How often have you "stolen a LINE from WDW"?

bjlc57

Original Poster
I work in a call center.. and I had a lady on the phone who's name was Schweitzer and I couldn't help it.. I stole the line from the Jungle Cruise about Schweitzer falls.. named after Dr. Falls.. plus one day I was talking about a man with a Wooden leg named Smith.. and I told the customer.. that I didn't know the name of his other leg... do you ever use or steal a line from WDW?

LondonGopher

This one's for all of us old enough to remember the submarines (RIP 20,000 Leagues :():

When I take my kid off a crowded train, I always say what they used to announce at the subs' point of disembarkation: "Please take small children firmly by the ear, watch your head and step."

DS used to think it was pretty funny, but now I just get, "Muth-ERR". Still makes me smile, though. Every time. :)

Tom

Beta Return
In an effort to re-enforce safety at my place of work, I remind all associates about picking things up off the floor by reciting a line from the Jungle Cruise about crossing the center crates on the boat: "Not only is it a tripping hazard, but it's also a fire hazard. You'll trip, I'll laugh, and I'll get fired."

I love it!

Arthur Wellesley

I greet people coming into Wal-Mart every Friday from 5:00pm to 11:00pm. I stand at the doorway, and every time someone walks in, I say (in my best Nordic accent): "You are not the first to pass this way...nor shall you be the last."

Of course, management would find this act more appealing if I actually worked for the store.

Disney4family

All the time! it's usually a villains snappy one liner when my students are misbehaving, some of Scars lines are irresistible when dealing with undergrads!

My husband just pushes the Scar button on his desk that he got in the parks. I'm waiting for the day when he's asked to pack up his desk. How many times can people take - I'm surrounded by idiots - without getting upset.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom