How nice would it be for the Electrical Parade to have some Auchistra music in it

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
How nice would it be for the Electrical Parade to have some orchestra music in it

I always thought it would be a nice gesture to make a Spectromagic type ending for the Electrical Parade and theme it on its a small world and have orchestra music with the chorus like they do in Dreamlights. Then have music for the american flag units and some other along the parade. Then I would like both parades equally. Compared to the other parades out there the synth music to me is starting to sound cheap and way behind its time.

Rob562

I don't usually do this kind of thing, but.......

PLEASE get a spell checker... Orchestra! Orchestrated!

-Rob

Beth R

I believe that is phonetically correct for the OP's Long Island heritage. :ROFLOL:

(P.S. I mean no harm OP- I'm a native New Yawkuh myself. ;) )

rodserling27

double-facepalm.jpg

real mad hatter

Thank Goodness.

When I read the OP thread I thought to myself,OMG ,music from Austria?must be a " Sound of music " fan.:ROFLOL:That's made my day.:wave:

WorldKey

music from the country of Auch? :lookaroun

Seems that if you are familiar with and like orchestra music you would have at least seen one time that the word starts with the letter 'o'

Sorry OP, your taking a beating on this one....

loveofamouse

I was thinking Austrian music, too. Then I thought maybe this guy is from another country but, yeah, wow, dude. Please use a spell checker.

MarkTwain

You might like this, OP (Ignore the visuals, just listen to the music):

[youtube]MJB1zdFtHzc[/youtube]

I've often thought this would be perfect finale music to MSEP.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
A private message would be nice instead of making the humiliation worse not to mention bringing light to my poor spelling. Ok now to my point, I think the synth music is a little cheap now compared to the other other parades running out there these days. All of them have orchestra music these days.

I believe that is phonetically correct for the OP's Long Island heritage. :ROFLOL:

(P.S. I mean no harm OP- I'm a native New Yawkuh myself. ;) )

you know... its funny I dont have on that loang Island accent but I am surounded by it. The accent dies out more and more as you head east but everyone from the middle of the island and north all have that accent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom