How much???

Katherine

I was wondering how much does it cost for lets say 3-4 people to go to disney world? We'll probably drive and meals we'll count seperately(how much though?). Any help will be wonderful.

Katherine

Original Poster
Thanks for the tip kdblue!

Yeah I looked at the pics of the All Star Resorts and I liked the Music one. Does it have good trans.? food? ect. I don't know if I'm actually going to do this but it's fun to think about!

Upvote 0

kdblue165

Originally posted by Katherine
Thanks for the tip kdblue!

Yeah I looked at the pics of the All Star Resorts and I liked the Music one. Does it have good trans.? food? ect. I don't know if I'm actually going to do this but it's fun to think about!

The food is gonna be the same at all 3 AS resorts. The decor in the food court is different, but the food is not. It's, well... IMHO it's suprisingly good! Others here will disagree, but I don't mind the food. There is a good variety, and the quality is consistent with other venues in WDW.

Transportation wise, keep in mind the order that the busses stop to drop off & pick up... Sports, Music, Movies. A quick math problem: If you are in line (as I was) with 50 ppl that want to go to MK and 3 busses pull up with room for 12 ppl each, how long will it be before a bus gets there that can take you where you want to go? ;)
Answer: take the bus to Epcot & transfer via monorail :lol:

Of the 3, the ASMu seems the quietest (of course, I always go off peak in Oct. or Jan.)

- another $ saver for you... buy one of the refillable resort mugs as soon as you check in (if you drink a lot of soda like me). They run about $10.00 but you get unlimited free refills for your whole stay. This mug pays for itself after about the 5th filling!

Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

when we were at All Star Movies in May/June the Movies resort had their own buses running. From my understanding in peak season each AS has their own buses and in off peak they share. We never had a long wait for any of our trips. No complaints here from our groop.

Upvote 0

kdblue165

Originally posted by Dwarful
when we were at All Star Movies in May/June the Movies resort had their own buses running. From my understanding in peak season each AS has their own buses and in off peak they share. We never had a long wait for any of our trips. No complaints here from our groop.

I sit corrected! As I said, I always go off-peak... Figures! They had to get me to wait in long lines somehow, I suppose!!!:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom