How much time per Epcot pavillion?

Clamman73

I’d say for me it’s an average of 1/2 hour. So that means maybe 10 minutes breezing through the museum and shops in Morocco, to 50 minutes at Japan in Mitsukoshi, watching the drummers, checking out the koi pond area.
50 minutes in France watching Impressions de France, grabbing something at ice cream shop or Patisserie, sitting around taking a break...to 10 minutes walking through Italy shops.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Letting the kids go off on their own for a bit to do Agent P's World Showcase Adventure also gives DH and I a little uninterrupted time to browse displays that the kids would find boring. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/epcot/agent-p-world-showcase-adventure/
I think they got rid of that, we used to enjoy it too
[/QUOTE]

No, it’s still there. What made you think it’s gone? It used to be Kim Possible, a few years ago now. Maybe you mixed them up?

I see that’s the same link as above. But the date shows today.

Upvote 0

eliza61nyc

I don't. But I will definitely pick up some goodies in France.
I don't do any shopping at all but it's fun just looking. For example in Italy they have a lot of perfumes and lotions. I enjoy going in and playing.
China has a huge gift shop with cool stuff. Like samurai swords and robes etc

Upvote 0

mdcpr

Original Poster
I don't do any shopping at all but it's fun just looking. For example in Italy they have a lot of perfumes and lotions. I enjoy going in and playing.
China has a huge gift shop with cool stuff. Like samurai swords and robes etc
Eliza - I live in NY, I think I know where to get the real samurai swords. :)

Upvote 0

jrogue

I love the pavilions and each one is super unique in its own way, so it's really really hard to tell. I've spent at least an hour+ in the Japan pavilion, with only mere minutes in Canada. Definitely do a deep dive into research for these and see what types of things you guys will enjoy and plan around that! There's plenty of good reviews of all the pavilions in people's trip reports too!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Letting the kids go off on their own for a bit to do Agent P's World Showcase Adventure also gives DH and I a little uninterrupted time to browse displays that the kids would find boring. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/epcot/agent-p-world-showcase-adventure/
I think they got rid of that, we used to enjoy it too
[/QUOTE]

It's still there and operating, per the Disney website and touringplans. There's a rumor that it's going to be rethemed to Ducktales at some point in the future as @nickys mentioned, but no dates have been announced.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom