How much longer does Shrek 4-D have?

JT3000

There's a reason it didn't come close to these wait times on 99% of days prior to COVID, and it's not because it suddenly got super popular during the shutdown. The inflated wait times are 100% the result of reduced capacity and efficiency. That's all there is to it.
It was still getting long posted wait times pretty regularly before COVID. And the actual wait times are still shorter than the posted ones.

Minnesota disney fan

Advertisement
I'm just curious? Are most of the posters who want to do away with Shrek locals or AP holders who go frequently to Universal?

We go once a year and we always see Shrek. It has always been crowded (as well as Minions).

I think there will always be a "new" audience for Shrek, as it is a classic, IMO. FWIW.

lazyboy97o

I'm just curious? Are most of the posters who want to do away with Shrek locals or AP holders who go frequently to Universal?

We go once a year and we always see Shrek. It has always been crowded (as well as Minions).

I think there will always be a "new" audience for Shrek, as it is a classic, IMO. FWIW.
Is something really crowded when it’s half full? When was the last time the second theater was used?

Edward Jackson

It could be the kind of ride that would reach classic status, as you said, the IP is really enjoyed.
The attraction, however, has a number of problems. It is definitely showing it's age. The projection
is not clear. The ride features themselves are clearly in need of "tuning-up". It could be a nice
attraction, but it definitely needs to be upgraded.

crispy

We avoid Shrek and Fast and Furious because they are both physically painful. The Shrek storyline is weird, but my body ached at the end of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom